When you sign up for a track day or weekend event, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. You acknowledge that you are entering a restricted area, at your own will and risk, you have the right to leave the area or stop participating in the event at anytime. However, when in the area, you agree to all terms, conditions and policies as outlined by the event organizer, track officials or any other authorities.
2. You release and promise not to sue the event promoters, participants, racing associations, track operators, and others involved in the event from any liability for injuries or damage, whether caused by their negligence or not.
3. You agree to indemnify and protect these parties from any losses or costs they may incur due to the event, whether caused by their negligence or not.
4. You accept full responsibility for the risks of injury, death, or property damage associated with the event, whether caused by the organizers’ negligence or not.
5. You acknowledge that the event activities are dangerous and can result in serious injury, death, or property damage. You also recognize that negligent rescue operations by the organizers can make injuries worse.
6. You agree that this release of liability applies to all negligence by the event organizers, including negligent rescue operations, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
7. You acknowledge that audio and video recordings will be made during the event, and you give permission for your image and voice to be recorded without compensation. You waive any rights to inspect or approve the final recordings and any related royalties or compensation.
8. You agree that the event organizers are not responsible for any actions or omissions of third-party vendors or other parties present at the event, and you won’t hold them liable for any losses due to these actions or omissions.
By registering for the event, you confirm your understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions.